Casual à La Mode

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

One easy trick to get your casual look more effortlessly chic! 

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Queen Anne 

TOP  :: Forever 21 (old, Adore HERE, HERE & HERE )
JACKET  ::  ZARA 
SHOES ::  ALDO (old, similar HERE, HERE & HERE )
BANDANA :: Urban Outfitters 
SUNGLASSESS ::  c/o Polette  
BAG  ::  ZARA
_________

Hi LOVEs!!! 
Happy Tuesday! How was your Mother's Day weekend? As you may know, my mom is all the way in Japan, and it sucked I couldn't be with her yesterday. However, I celebrated it with my bestie, who is an amazing mama of two. I surprised her with a dozen of roses and a cute card. Then, we went out  and got some yummy food at The Crap Pot (check out the picture on my Insta!) I hope she had a lovely Mother's Day with us! 

For the last few posts, I've mentioned that one of the latest trends that I am seriously in love with is chokers. If I could, I would literally wear them every single day. The only drawback to chokers sometimes, is the weight. I recently found out that a great substitute item for chokers are bandanas, which I am rocking in today's casual look. I got mine from Urban Outfitters, and I decided to get in another color - red - as well. I am thinking about getting even more colors. I am just so in love with it, and it's good to have multiple options! You know, great accessories can elevate any outfit, and it doesn't have to be statement necklaces or bold earrings. Especially if you are opt for a casual attire, you're probably not gonna wear anything heavy, right? So bandanas are such a right option because it's extremely light and thin. They can also be styled in so many different ways - on your wrist, as a belt, or tied around purse handles. I love how this easy look now has a fun element thanks to my new black bandana tied around my neck. 
I am so pleased to finally score a spring colored faux leather jacket that gives this monotone look a splash of color! This monochromatic look would have been boring without it! 

What do you think of bandana trends? Yay or Nay? 

_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *