Inspiration :: Mini Bag

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Because it's one of the biggest bag trends this year! 




Hi LOVEs!!!! Hope your week has been going amazing so far!!!! 
I hope you liked my NYFW inspired look from the last post! As Fashion Week is around the corner, I always love gathering a lot of inspiration from everywhere!! I mostly use my Pinterest and Tumblr -  there are tons of great sources to find great inspirations, you know? Too bad I won't be able to physically go there, but it's really fun to get inspired and imagine what I would be rocking there! Then, I realized that I was really drawn to anything with mini bags at the moment because they are chicest and surprisingly so practical - you just need your phone, a credit card, a few lipsticks, and a mirror. I used to love the big bag that I can put everything, even my laptop and a few books in! But do you really think the bigger, the better? Well, I think it's time to take a break from your favorite it-tote and swap it for a fun-sized mini bag!!! 
I really adore classic black mini bags, yet the ones in a bold hue and playful print would be a lot better as a perfect head-turner piece! 

I bet you already have at least one pretty mini bag, but I picked a bunch of lovely mini bags that you would love as much as the current one! I can't wait for get mine soon 'cuz I only have a few! 

Happy hump day, my sweeties!

Under $150 


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

4 fashionable comments

  1. I do love a cute mini bag but being a practical person I've never been able to fully utilize one! Love the inspirations!

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, I love mini bags, they are so cute! :) I've been wanting to buy a Chloe drew in the nano size for ages but still haven't gotten around! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG they are so adorable <3

    www.notyourlifestory.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *