#UNIQLOSeattle is finally here!!!!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Too much fun at the UNIQLO launch party in Bellevue Square!

Photographed by James Chrosniak  //  UNIQLO @ Bellevue Square 

Hi LOVEs!!!!
So little time, so many posts to share! If you follow me on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & snapchat (@fashionsitaika), you probably remembere that I was super duper stoked to go to the UNIQLO launch party earlier this month.  As you know, UNIQLO is the most notable Japanese clothing apparel brand, and I am more than happy for them to finally make their way to Seattle!
We celebrated with a bunch of fun activities - traditional sake ceremony with a Seahawks football player, Jermaine Kearse, live music by The Flavr Blue, snacking on complementary refreshments, and more. Of course, we got to shop all night, and how everything is displayed totally reminds me of Japan. It is exactly the same! I splurged on a big pom pom beanie & 2 way stole, and I love what I brought home! I should have carried a pair of flats so that I could have saved some energy for more shopping! lol To be honest with you, I was kinda hoping for them to open in Seattle (without a car, it takes 1.5 hours to get there :( ), but now I have a reason to go to Bellevue! haha
One of the biggest moments of pleasure to cherish as a blogger is definitely seeing and meeting fellow bloggers whenever I attend an event. I was so pleased to finally get to meet Vicky and Rose after following each other for a long time! We all enjoyed the fun time together, having girl talk, and even sharing some blogging tips! Lots of laughter and delightful moments... <3 To me, this is more than just something I couldn't have imagined if I had stayed in Japan! Pursuing dreams in a foreign county isn't as easy as I pictured, but there is always a bright side! Making friends all over the world is absolutely an amazing thing!
 Thank you so much UNIQLO for having me, and welcome to Seattle! More party pictures on their Facebook page!

By the way, I will soon post a full feature of this gorgeous new BALMAIN x H&M dress, so stay tuned!
Have a wonderful Tuesday, everyone! ♥



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. No way, UNIQLO is my favorite, congrats xx

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/11/missoni-dress/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *