Back To The 70's

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Introducing my new favorite place to shop online where I got these killer ripped knee jeans.



Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Downtown Seattle 


TOP: REHAB via Wet Seal

JEANS: c/o Stylemoi

HEELS: c/o Qupid via Ami Clubwear
BAG: TOPSHOP (old, adore Nordstrom, Zac Posen, Chloé
SUNNIES: Buffalo Exchange
 

_________



Hi LOVEs!!!!
Recently I have run into a super cool fashion online store called Stylemoi! Have you guys heard of it? If not, you should definitely check them out! They have a ton of lovely stuff that wows you!! One of the amazing facts about them is that they offer variety of size choices from XS to XXL! With that said, I am so honored to collaborate with Stylemoi and get hands on their summer-ready pieces! I was so lucky to pick 4 things, which I am sharing with you one of them today.
These freaking fun ripped knee jeans caught my eyes immediately when I found them on there. Then, I am completely in love with them in person! Denim jeans, high-waisted, well-fitting, and ripped. What would you need more? I decided to go for a 70's vibe styling them with my current finds, a cable knit cropped top and bold cat eye sunnies! If you dig 70's vibe, a combo of high-neck crop tops and high-waisted bottoms is one of the effortless way to achieve it. This ensemble is gonna be heavy rotation for sure! What do you guys think?

I am super thrilled that I am going on a quick short trip today to Portland with my friend which I decided to plan at the last second! It probably won't let me do a lot of activities there since I am going along with his client meetings, but it's always refreshing to change a pace just by going somewhere fur, right? Follow me on Instagram (@aikasloveclose) or Snapchat (@fashionistaika) for more real-time updates!

Happy Thursday, cutie pies! ♥

_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Ah wow I loove the glasses, and your hair looks amazing! <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ripped jeans taken to the next level! :)

    As always.. love your hair and your high heels! Great fan of your style! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *