Pastel Colors to Brighten The Season

Friday, May 24, 2013




JEAN JK: H&M  |  MINT SHEER ASYMMETRY TOP: TOPSHOP  |  BELT: F21  |  BIG FLOWER PRINTED SKIRT& BAG: Thrifted  |  POLKA-DOTTED ANKLE SOCKS: Gifted from my mom |  PASTEL PUMPS: JustFab  | NAVY BOW HAIR CLIP: American Apparel



Happy Friday my lovely readers! What kind of awesome plans do you have for TIGF?

Now... When was the last time I wore REALLY girly style? Yea, it's quite some time!!!  The ladies reading out there may understand that you can feel extra feminine just by wearing a skirt and curling your hair style!

When I first saw this lovely flowered print skirt at a local thrifted store, I just fell in love with it. Just look at how those bright pink flowers stand out! Its length was quite long on me when I tried it on, yet I couldn't resist buying it. After, I took it to a tailor to make it THE PERFECT skirt for myself, and you can see how well it came out! As you may know, higher waist styles are in again, and I really like how the belt complements the skirt. I paired the skirt with this lovely minty asymmetrical top from TOPSHOP and added the pastel heels from JustFab. I was really pleasantly surprised with how the bright colors play off each other, and feel that the whole ensemble turned out really cute and so fitting for spring! The day was a little chilly, so I added an H&M cropped jean jacket and polka-dotted ankle socks! These socks were sent to me from Japan a couple of months ago (thanks, Mom!) and I just LOVE them so much! The best thing about them is that they are not too plain but also not such a conspicuous design either, so I can wear them with any style if I wanna add some spring to my step. 

And don't forget the accessories! Doesn't the bow hair clip add just the right amount of innocent and cute? I really think SO! I didn't intentionally match its color up with the jean jacket, but it turned out to be a match made in heaven! I must say that cured hair and bow hair accessory is the best combination if you are going after a girly-looking hairstyle! Hopefully I can show you more of "how to use the bow hair clip" with my future outfits because there are TONS of ways to style it up!!

Hope you like/love my look <3
Again, HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!        





♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *