Red Hot Valentine

Wednesday, February 13, 2013



LEOPARD COAT: H&M  |  HAT: Forever 21  |  BOYFRIEND JACKET, WHITE TOP, and SHORTS: Thrifted  |  FUR SCARF: Japan  |  BAG: ALDO  |  RED WEDGES: EMODA 


Helllllllllo my lovely readers!
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!!!!! Have you decided what you are gonna wear on your special day? :) 

Yesterday I gave you an idea for a V-day look (you can click HERE to check out the outfit!) and as promised, here is another V-day inspired look. 

To start with, can I tell you something first?
I JUST LOVE THIS LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I would pick this look as my Valentine's Day outfit over the first one, even though I love them both!

 I really love how the leopard coat gives this outfit a sweet and soft feeling, and then once I take off the coat, the look amazingly adopts an edgy and sophisticated feel. Since I am so in love with RED as color, I have many pairs of RED shoes and was having a hard time choosing the best shoes to complement this look. And guess what? I have to say that the choice of these stunning wedges from EMODA (a Japanese Brand) was completely right-on. On top of that, you have no idea how crazy I am for HATS!!!!! Especially during the winter time, my outfits aren't complete without a hat. So I styled it up with this burgundy hat as usual to add some more Valentine's feeling. I also love how these red shoes perfectly match with my red lips!!!!


Sooooo how did you like both of my Valentine's Day inspired look? Yay or Nay?
Hopefully I gave you some ideas through both of these looks and I wish you a wonderful and lovely Valentine's Day!!!!!!! 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY  FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE  ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO


















You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Aika, what a beautiufl Valentine's look you had there, I came across your blog through Terrys we wer featured on the same day. I love this style mix going on here, it's british chic with a twist of bohemian, just fabulous :-)
    Following you now via GFC and Bloglovin :-)
    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *