Pink Girly Outfit

Tuesday, July 17, 2012














PINK SUMMER CARDIGAN: Free People  |  DENIM ZIP BRALET: Topshop  |  SKIRT: Crossroads Trading Co.  |  BELT & LEGGINGS: Thrifted  |  PINK WEDGE HEELS (Three Colors Available) : Urbanog.  |  EARRINGS: ALDO  |  NECKLACE: Express  |  SUNGLASSES: H&M

Lately I am apt to pick pink items for my outfit and this look is one of my favorites of "Pink Outfit."  I love wearing pink color; it gives me extra feeling of being a girl....

I have a lot of cardigans in my closet and the one I am wearing is my best one. I got it last year and ever since it's been mine, I am totally obsessed with it. Not only are there many ways to wear it, like backward or using the buttons,  it also provides "sexiness" because of lace cuts style.

I am also in love with the new TOPSHOP bralet ( you can still get yours! All you need to do is just to click the link above) I had wanted a cropped top so bad and this is a perfect item for it!!!!! I just found out that there is a magic! When I wear it, it helps me look my boobs bigger lol 



As far as my hair style, I kinda get tired of regular braided hair styles so I made two braids and crossed over my head. It's easy, like you only need 5 to 7 mins to achieve this hair style. Now I have blue dip dye and can't wait to do this again with a different color of braids!!
♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO





You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *